Hydrological and meteorological conditions, as well as equipment operations have impact on technical conditions of hydraulic structures. That’s why performing precise assessment of technical and safety condition translates into safety of population, animals and infrastructure within the scope of weirs’ operations.
Flawlessly working facilities mean conscious shaping and exploiting water resources.
- Conducting research and measurements that allow to assess the technical and safety condition of hydraulic structures.
- Performing periodic (annual, quinquennial) controls of hydraulic structures’ technical condition – in accordance with the requirements of the Act on Construction Law.
- Drawing up periodic and current reports for state authorities, concerning technical and safety condition of hydraulic structures.
- Supervision over technical and safety condition of hydraulic structures.
- Running database of damming facilities with technical data and information about location, legal status, technical condition and safety of these facilities.
- Analysis and verification of guidelines in terms of research, measurement, assessment of technical and safety condition of hydraulic structures, based on current technical knowledge.
- Performing chemical tests of water, in order to assess its aggressiveness (including an impact of water on weirs construction).
Access to current information concerning changes of hydrological and meteorological conditions, including current alerts and communication sharing.